Thursday, March 26, 2009

'PR's' Kenley Responds to Cat-Throwing Incident (B*tch Still Crazy)

In between all the meetings and duties of my actual job, I still spend my time to make you idolize me. Now, idolize, dammit! Idolize!

Do not believe a thing this bitch says.

You have to admit one thing. Without Project Runway on-the-air and in limbo, Ms. Kenley Collins definitely keeps that show culturally relevant. (Although, I'm still dumbfounded as to how Mr. Acid-burned face Seal reeled in Heidi Klum. It's amongst the biggest puzzles I have yet to form.)

So Kenley is responding to the infamous cat throwing incident against her ex-boyfriend, which Kenley herself calls a regular Tuesday morning. (ORIGINAL STORY) She tells EW.com exclusively (f*ck, do I ever hate Entertainment Weekly) that she "gently" tossed her cat on the ex's bed during an argument. And, oh yeah, she viciously threw a laptop computer, apples, and "some" water. Out of this, she finagled her way to downgrading her arrest charges connected to the alleged tantrum from felony assault to misdemeanor assault (AP says anyways).

Bottom line: no pussy...cat is safe from this delusional bitch. No $2,500 MacBook Pro is either. And until Ms. Collins finds me and puts me in a knee brace/neck brace/iron lung/cock cast, then I have no problem tearing this pussy...cat-throwing chick down.

Oh, f*ck! Did I just goad this bitch into finding me?

Here's Kenley during the season five finale:


No comments:

Post a Comment