Friday, March 27, 2009

Hey, That ShamWow F*cker Fought a Hooker


Vince bought what the hooker was selling...

Vince Shlomi, you know, that muthaf*cka that sells you on super absorbant wash clothes called the ShamWow!, ShamPowed! a hooker, allegedly, in Miami. Get it? ShamPowed? Eh? Eh? Eh?

According to police records obtained by The Smoking Gun (I actually love that site -- check out the celebrity mugshots), Mr. Shlomi began kissing the hooker when she allegedly "bit his tongue and would not let go." It sounds like Shlomi is a rookie in the hooker game. Word of advice: YOU NEVER KISS THE WOMAN THAT YOU PAY TO SUCK YOUR C*CK! Is there nothing dignified about that simple concept? F*ck!

Then...
According to cops, Shlomi then punched the prostitute several times until she released his tongue. Both the prostitute and Shlomi were arrested for felony aggravated battery. [TMZ]

So Vince likes the company of hookers. But hookers don't share the same feeling. I wonder how that conversation went when Vince solicited the female hooker.

Vince: Hi! I'm Vince from ShamWow! Here to offer you the chance of a lifetime -- by going down on a semi-celebrity...

Hooker: Yeah...

Vince: Wait, let me finish. Because what I have here is American-made, well-experienced seven inches of pleasure that I believe will help you on the way to success.

Hooker: I've had bigger. But yeah...

Vince: Hold on there because I haven't told you the half of what I have to offer you. Included in this package is my cock, my two balls, and the f*ckin' time of your life. I've given hookers orgasms before and I'm here to give you the best orgasm of all time for a very low, low price.

Hooker: Look, little man. Ain't nobody given me an actual orgasm while I fuck 'em on the job. I just boom-boom, get paid, that's it. If that's all you have to say then, let's go.

Vince: Still not finished! Because if you act now, I get to put it in your "corner pocket." That's right, we will be f*ckin' your armpit right now, no charge! That means you not only get one but two messes on your body...or in it!

Hooker stares in disgust.

Vince: Of course, we'll need to act now because I don't get up that easily. Unless, you're willing to make out with me. French kisses turn me on no matter what. You know, Germany invaded France and you know the best stuff comes from Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment