Friday, March 20, 2009

"Fraggle Rock" F's My Sh*t Up!


You in da' Rock, bitch!

If you get to know me intimately (ooo, intimate), you will know that I kinda flub some of the statements and claims I make just to gain some relatability. So when I say that Fraggle Rock was my sh*t back in the day, then I'm fibbing because I never watched an episode of the underground Sesame Street. Yet when I came across this vid today, da' Rock instantly became my sh*t. Let me clear my throat...


Just so you know, that was that insufferable Let Me Clear My Throat joint back in the day. You know, when the local R&B / rap station finishes its late night, nightclub live set, then they have nothing else to play so they blast DJ Kool and Biz Markie. Eh. You don't have my life either.

I lmao with the Fraggle Rock joint but I still think this one owns.

No comments:

Post a Comment