Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cooter Scooter: The "Black People Doing/Saying Funny Stuff" Edition


Actually, he's not funny. He's plain sad.

As part of a requirement to my Racial Sensitivity class at The Learning Annex (**rolls eyes**), I have to make this token post (Heh. Token.) about great achievements by African-Americans. Unfortunately, I couldn't think of anything (honestly, I drew a blank. I could cop out and say Harriet Tubman and Underground Railroad). So I thought I'd give you these special tidbits.

To stoke the flames of my "Tracy Morgan" craziness, I give you TM's "Scared Straight" sketch from SNL:



Katt Williams and I have a lot in common: we're both short, have nicely primmed hair, and, boy, do we have a penchant for the n-word. Here's his stance on weed from his Pimp Chronicles:



And, finally, the real reason I made this post. Coming to America has to be mine and yours favorite Eddie Murphy film with Meet Dave and Norbit in a close second and third. I bring you Eddie's greatest yet shortest character performance from Coming to America, Mr. Randy Watson!:

Sexual Chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment