Monday, March 23, 2009

Dammit, Trudy! What About the Pineapple?!


Winnie Cooper, is that you?

In the "Like You Had a Chance" department, the young lady who captivated a whole national television audience, more notably the stereotypical pimpled, eyeglass wearing nerd segment (myself, included), is fresh off the market. Asylum reports actress Danica McKellar (aka Winnie Cooper from the Wonder Years) over the weekend wed her composer boyfriend of eight years Mike Verta (aka that F'n lucky bastard. He sho' ain't Kevin F'n Arnold.)

McKellar is one of those chicks that you wondered in the '90s how she is in bed or what she looked like naked. Then again, I still have that thought for most TV actresses today. Stuff Magazine almost took care of the "looked like naked" part of the equation. Also, believe it or not, she's a smart cookie. She helped put together some mathematical theorem shit...I really could care less.

Anyways, she was in my favorite all-time episode of one of my favorites How I Met Your Mother. The ep is called The Pineapple Incident. She reprised her HIMYM role for episode Third Wheel where the whole episode was a teaser for main character Ted to engage in a three-way with her and Busy Phillips. I've bored you long enough. Go look at those DMcK pics, if you're not like faggy and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment