Saturday, March 21, 2009

UPDATE: NJ's Not So Bush League After All


NJ residents, be calm. You may continue smoothing that cooch.

Brazilian wax is back on in New Jersey. (ORIGINAL STORY) Bare beave, be praised! Friday, the state reversed course on a ban on genital waxing (we've gone a long way before you could ever put 'genital waxing' on pen and paper) saying that salons will face a downturn in business ahead of bikini season.

AP, go!:

"It was an unnecessary issue," said spa owner Linda Orsuto. "In New Jersey especially, where the government has been picking our pockets for so long, it was like, 'Just stay out of our pants, will you?'"

I love how now you can just blame everything on the recession. "I robbed two stores. It was the economy's fault." "I killed my whole family because I would get fired and I don't want them to suffer." "I raped my grandma because I'm a sick f*ck...er...I mean she wouldn't give me money for the arcade." See, the economy has overtaken the top spot on the list of most used excuses. In a close second, "the condom didn't fit." Oh yes, that excuse is applicable to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment