Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Rihanna-Chris Brown Story...in Sock Puppet Form


Racist? Hardly.

The folks at Mediocre Films has finally made a movie that will give me a good, clear understanding of this whole Rihanna-Chris Brown business. I mean, someone could have made a real-life re-enactment of the whole thing with Meagan Good playing Rihanna and Ne-Yo playing Chris Brown (I still can't tell the difference between Brown and Ne-Yo. I think, the difference is one beats his girlfriend with the public knowing and the other one knows how to beat a woman without the media getting all up in it. I have no evidence supporting that claim but I think if you get Ne-Yo rawled up enough, you might bring out that vicious wife-beater. I think that's the same for everyman in the world. Sensitivity be damned.) We instead get the purist form of re-enactment art there is...sock puppets.


Someone said this was racist. Racist? Where?





I have mostly resisted posting the Rihanna story out of the ridiculous turns it has gone to. She gets beat the f' up. He says he's sorry. Rihanna goes back to Chris. Now, they're singing duets? WTF? At least their love is as enduring and forgiving as Ike and Tina or Bobby and Whitney or Bill and Hillary.

No comments:

Post a Comment