Monday, March 16, 2009

Enter the Cooter

Drink up. It's a celebration, bitch!

This first part is serious. I haven't been creative in a long time. At least, that's what my psychiatrist tells me. That's scary, though, that my shrink of all people would know the space of time I've been creative and not...creative...I guess. But anyways, this is my creativity taking a renaissance. With a freakin' blog about random stuff. I intend to do this blog not only to bring back the sanity that I've lost back in 2006, but to brighten your gosh-darn day. (I am a Christian, however cynical I am.) Entertainment. Politics. The operations of my life. Possible, my BM. (Ew.)

But enough about toilet bowl endeavours.

I kept a personal blog journaling my endeavours as a teenage college student at 16. I rubbed people the wrong way with that (not rubbing that way). That was, I believe, the second time I was required to see a shrink. (Seeing a pattern here?)

I also think I'm manic depressive with a dose of a bipolarism but not the kind where you start killing people. I got more sense than that, GOSH!

Plus, I'm silent. I'm very silent in my regular life. I can't not be silent!

In closing, you can look at this blog as another attempt at mirroring smart-asses like Tyler Durden, Perez Hilton, or Harvey Levin. But this blog is for me to relate the "news" of the day, and you can spend the first 15 minutes of the day reading and thinking, "God, this guy is rather dense. F*ck him!"

Why, thank you.

1 comment: