Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gangsta Reggae Groove with Your Coffee?



Soldier Jim Fal Live
by yardie4lifever2

I've already explained the douchebaggery of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. His monologue is full of dry jokes that he knows won't illicit jams of laughter but he says them anyways. And at times, he's so awkward towards his guests. I come out of it listening to his damn laughter in my head. Get it out of me! GET IT OUT OF ME! I keep wondering why I save his shows on my DVR. Gr! Then, I realized he might have a very hot blonde on the program or a kick-ass musical guests once and a while.

Well, Big Macs be damned because Pharrell and Co. provided some reggae, electrobeat groove with the premier of their song "Soldier." It's a f*ckin' riotous song and I suggest you take a listen. And make sure you're sparkin' th
e blaze and slappin' the bass, con boy! (Imagine a Jamaican accent...**shakes head in utter embarrassment**)

No comments:

Post a Comment