Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Just J*zzed in My Pants (The "Where the Wild Things Are" Trailer)


My childhood personafied on celluloid.

Wait for it. Not yet. Steady...Go!

Holy muthaf*ckin' sh*t, muthaf*cka! So I'm so totally geeking out right now with great vibrance and vitality. I mean, I don't get this rawled up easily over movie trailers, but when a greatly anticipated adaptation to a book you adored and cherished in your childhood has a trailer (when will Harold and the Purple Crayon directed by Michael Bay come out?), then you have all the right to geek the f' out.

You guys don't even know how much I love "Where the Wild Things Are." To have someone like Spike Jonez direct it is an instant hard on (ok, dude, you can tone down the "geeking-out"). And if that weren't enough, my favorite Arcade Fire song is playing throughout the trailer (I think I wet my pants.)

Ok, ok. To the trailer you go (FilmDrunk):

No comments:

Post a Comment