Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cooter Shooter: Links for 3/24

I can't have you pick my brain all the time. Pick somebody else's.


"Don't judge me," Kinky Kelly said.
  • Teen's Giant Penis Shocks Parents - Reading the title alone invokes thoughts of pride on the parents' behalf. But it's a downer. (Heh. downer.) [Asylum]
  • Dee D. Jackson...or Is it D. Dee Jackson? - The crack staff at Best Week Ever dug up this one-hit wonder from the 70's whose best single spawned two acid-trippy videos and an imposter in Brazil. And they found this crap cool back in the 70's? [Best Week Ever]
  • You Entourage Lovin' Muthaf*cka - So Vinnie Chase aka Adrian Grenier has a different look to him. No, he didn't get a haircut. Yes, he did go back to the buffet line for seconds. [Tyler Durden]
  • 100 Movies to See Before You Die - Please. This list should be expanded to include hits like Pirates and Space Nuts and Debbie Does Dallas and Debbie Does Dallas...Again and Oh My God! My Ass is On Fire 12. [Yahoo! Movies]
  • The Complex Guide to Cheating - I'm a fairly respectable and loving guy. I'm very cordial to the lady friends that I have. With that said, f*ck, I wish I had a girlfriend to cheat on. Oh, lonely life. [Complex]
  • Finally...A Pair of March Madness Brackets - Whether or not you like the NCAA tourney, you are still covered by parody brackets across the interwebs. First, Best Week Ever has 90's Movie Madness. Simple enough. The last and definitely least, depending on what kind of sickness you have, is the Nasty Fetish Final Four from With Leather and Kissing Suzy Kolber. Reading the bracket alone makes you feel icky enough. I mean, are any of these things real? Emetophilia? Appotemnaphilia? Agalmatophilia?

No comments:

Post a Comment