Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Project Runway" B*tch = Total Fail

Kenley. Oh, Kenley.

I am the most unlikely person to watch Project Runway. But I do, and it's watching stuff like this that makes me metrosexual, or a major dude with a feminine touch, or the gayest straight man you have ever seen. (I'm saying too much, aren't I?)

The fifth and latest season of PR maybe best known for the master b*tch Kenley whose unwavering stubborness and scenes of breaking down when even lightly criticized made her the pariah of the whole season. Oh, yeah, she designed clothes apparently.

I suspected a psycho side with "this one," and guess what, my suspicions were confirmed. TMZ, go!:

One of the most memorable -- and hated -- finalists from "Project Runway" is behind bars right now for allegedly fashioning a weapon out of a living, breathing, meowing cat ... and firing it at her ex-fiance!

Kenley Collins -- the trash-talking, third place loser from P.R. Season 5 --
was arrested in a Brooklyn home early yesterday morning, after the D.A.
claims she attacked her sleeping ex-fiance with anything she could get her
hands on -- including a cat, a laptop, several apples and finally ... water.
It's like a design challenge turned violent!

It's unclear what started the fight, but according to legal papers Kenley
told her ex, "You're lucky ... it could've been a lot worse."

"A laptop, several apples": I can understand. A cat is toeing the line. But water! Water! You dare splash water during a violent lashing of an ex?!

This bitch has crossed the line!

Needless to say, bitch is crazy. So crazy, I have coined a new term: Kenley crazy. As in "if the chick expects me to pay another 500 in child support, then that bitch is Kenley crazy." Corny, yes. Effective...?

No comments:

Post a Comment