Monday, March 23, 2009

Alright, Paul Rudd's Not Bad After All


More whorish than E.T. but just as insufferable as Alf.


I'll give Paul Rudd credit for his performance in I Love You, Man. He actually played the boyfriend seeking a...ahem...boyfriend really well. And don't think those nervous "bro-seph" catchphrases aren't real. Speaking of, I am facing a whole lotta "lage between the vag." Still don't know what that means? Take in the matinee showing of the movie. It's economical, you cheap skate.

Anyways, Paul Rudd will be making the talk show rounds tonight with an appearance on The Late Late Late Late Late Late Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson during the memorialized "Conan O'Brien" time slot. And since Late Night with Conan O'Brien doesn't exist anymore, I thought I'd share a glimpse into the regular Paul Rudd appearance on Late Night.


Oh, Mac, will you ever learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment