Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Jersey Shore D-Bag


No caption needed. I mean, look at them!

Jimmy Fallon scored a mild laugh from Monday night's Late Night program with a short film on the show's most fitting key demographic, the "Jersey Shore D-Bag." I will not bore you with the elaboration on why D-Bags and Jimmy Fallon are fit for each other like Carson Daly and...ahem...D-Bags, I mean, considering both are D-Bags in everyway.

They did one of these "Getting to Know Your Demographic" thingies in the premiere show highlighting blonde moms from Connecticut. (Nothing but silence during that.)

But this actually is a slight improvement from the poo Fallon has been flinging. Fallon still sucks in my book but to slightly a lower degree from before.

I give you the Jersey Shore D-Bags:



No comments:

Post a Comment