Sunday, March 22, 2009

WTF is Ricky Gervais Doing on "Sesame Street"

It's like so freakin' windy outside. I guess I make blogs inside. Stand still so I can make blogs on your face!

Cute and cuddly. I was describing the fat Brit.

This vid has actually been up for a while but I figure since I'm the only person to inject the f-word, s-word, and v-word into a post about Sesame Street, then I shall make haste to post this. So Mr. Ricky Gervais (are you having a laugh? **twist glasses**) made a guest appearance on the show that basically reared my childhood (because nothing says wholesome than a dumb gay giant bird and his unbelievably high brown elephant). Gervais' appearance will air in November. But the AP captured this creative banter I never thought would involve a Sesame Street character.



Did he just ask Elmo about necrophilia? I guess that trumps the time Neil Patrick Harris asked Grover about Ben-Wah balls.

I find it amazing when actors who have done raunchy roles in the past suddenly do an about face and appear on Sesame Street or Shining Time Station. You know what I'm talking about with Shining Time Station. You knew when you saw George Carlin playing the tiny conductor guy telling stories about Thomas the Tank Engine that the man, who was known for the 7 words you can't say on television, was there for a paycheck. Besides, he made up for that mess by giving road head in the Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back movie.

See, I knew this Sesame Street post would still come out as dirty as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment