Friday, March 20, 2009

Not-So-Surprising News: New Jersey May Ban Brazilian Wax


NJ ♥ bush.

To prepare you for this story, I will say straight out that I am a supporter of crotchal "baldness." Nothing turns me on in a woman than a nice bare beave. In fact, if I ever get to the point that I actually "hit it," that's the one part that will be the qualifier if she's a keeper. Yeah, personality, sense of humor, and intelligence are good qualifiers too but I believe you can find that all out with just "one look." Believe me, my twelve eight five and a half three and a half inches of love will not be going on a jungle safari.

So imagine to my surprise what New Jersey's trying to do. AP, Go!:

The state Cosmetology and Hairstyling Board is moving toward a ban on genital waxing altogether after two women reported being injured.

Both women were hospitalized for infections following so-called "Brazilian"
waxes.

Technically, genital waxing has never been allowed - only the face, neck, abdomen, legs and arms are permitted. But because the bare-it-all "Brazilian" version wasn't specifically banned, state regulators haven't enforced the law.


In spite of New Jersey being the home to the Bada Bing!, Tony Soprano, Kelly Ripa, and TV anchor Brian Williams, I am completely and utterly unsurprised that New Jersey of all states will keep its women and, in certain occasions, male-folk from balding the eagle. I'm disappointed in New Jersey. Very, very disappointed. If your sewage plants, needles in the beaches, and Guidos weren't enough to bring in gullible tourists, then I think a good vag fro' will do the trick! New Jersey, you are bush league!

No comments:

Post a Comment