Friday, March 27, 2009

HTF Am I Not Mixed Up in Spring Break?


SPRING BREAK! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Topping headlines in the daily news that I call "my depressing life," I'm realizing that I'm sorely missing out on some spring break mystery women. Mystery meaning that the touristy coeds who sorely wanted to "eat the worm" in Tijuana are mysteriously entering my dirtbag desert of a town. I'm not really sure when Spring Break lasts. Last time I checked, it was a weeklong. College was so long ago. Anyways, I realized I'm missing out when I saw these pictures from a competing site. This shit is happening just down the road from my house. HTF? WTF?

I have only myself to blame. I do put career over everything else, but if my career was hollerin' at bitches by poolside while laying out in the sun while drinking Captain Morgan all day then, f*cks yeah, I'll definitely put career over everything else. But alas, I do not.

To make my point clear, here's what freakin' CBS News did on spring break in this town o' mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment