Monday, March 23, 2009

He's Barry F'n Gibb!


Chest hair and crazy cool medallions. Douchiness at its finest.

Sometimes, I'd like to think I'm not a douchebag. But there's little time to explain the reasons why I may be so. While you're conjuring up some ideas, here's ace douche Jimmy Fallon at his best (and I say that very loosely) doing his SNL skit as Barry Gibb of the Bee Gees hosting a political talk show. (Again, someone decided to throw darts at a wall of ideas.) I actually find this f'n hilarious but I tend to forget that Fallon is a high-pitched, bearded sissy boy with Tourette's. Barry Gibb is not half bad either. Oh, yeah. There's Justin Timberlake as Barry's running partner Robin Gibb. (Who would have played Maurice Gibb? Joey F'n Fatone? Lance F'n Bass?)

UPDATE: The douchebag Fallon is on Rachael Ray right now. HTF is this day happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment