Monday, May 11, 2009

Presenting the 'Jam' of Summer '09

Spencer's the ape man. Heidi's the cheap blonde floozy. Both have recorded songs. I weep for mankind.

This is the post where the first traces of my hypocrisy surfaces, as if clues weren't left in my Facebook, MySpace, or BlogSpot accounts (ZOMG!).

But, my God, if today wasn't a good day to smile and cry on the inside at the same time.

America's foremost media manwhore, Spencer Pratt, dropped his first rap single, yo! And it's totally phat, G! Like low ridin' in your Porshe 2010 drop top, homey! Like word to yo mutha', home skillet!

The Spence addressed the hatahs hatin' on his thirst to be exposed to the media limelight. He also countered the naysayers by saying he makes "mad cheddar" and that people hate him because the "media loves me." Thus, my hypocrisy. I would never in my right mind want to bring more attention to this undeserving douchebag and his utterly aborted attempts at a world outside fake reality acting. But, the man's gotta feed himself and his plastic wife. See, he's just like me except if he's gotta eat it's like smoked dodo bird with a side of bald eagle and for me it's $1 McDoubles.

Hustlah's gotta stick togethah, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment