Monday, May 25, 2009

7 Days 'Til Conan

Conan O'Brien may have not gotten that stoner, college student demographic if it weren't in part due to the presence of Robert Smigel's Triumph the Insult Comic Dog character.

You keep forgetting that Triumph is merely a puppet being channeled through Smigel's twisted humor and unforgiving apathy. And no one was safe from Triumph. He targeted nerds, most especially, but other dogs and their owners, as well as Southerners and the like. The logic with the accent doesn't really get me but it's still funny as hell.

I remembered that I was so compelled by the Triumph character that I pre-ordered his comedy CD when I only had only $20 in my bank account to spend from the time of the pre-order to the release. It was a worthy purchase...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment