Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Craig Ferguson = Genius?

Introducing the next best thing...

I have mostly dismissed the comedic material of The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson because, frankly, its predecessor The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn generally sucked huge fat mule dick. So I've turned a blind eye to the Scottish-made comedic actor who has been, up until the beginning of the late night show, known for being Drew Carey's boss on The Drew Carey Show. Pretty dubious distinction if you ask me.

But his brand of showmanship, comedy, and original entertainment has caught on with Americans. How about that? A Scottish man getting love from the Staties. I've been on the fence with him because he appears opposite to my favorite late night host of all time Conan O'Brien. But now that Jimmy O'Douchebag is on, I've given him some attention. And he did not waste time to get me entertained.

Here's Craig doing the most "out of left field" thing to open a late night television program. Beware, puppets:

No comments:

Post a Comment