Monday, May 11, 2009

Is it Possible to Be Sexually Molested by a 30-Second Commercial?

Spokesperson or convicted child rapist?

This furniture store commercial out of Cleveland, Ohio apparently has made the rounds on the internets and it has become viral enough to warrant its own Wikipedia page.

Cut to the chase: the commercial is a piece of sh*t. And if it weren't enough that a costomed frog and a bandit with bush hedgers are featured in the piece of sh*t (because calling it a commercial is an insult to the Creative Services people I work with), then the voice of the spokesperson, Marc Brown, just sends shivers to your back. I mean, I feel like I've just been tricked to go with him in an empty ally and show him how "steers and queers" do it. Icky. Yuck.

See that. Now, my innocence is lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment