Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kris Allen - Heartless - Live on Late Night

Damn. He made a Kanye song better than Kanye.

I watched none of this past season's American Idol. Frankly, I didn't care if Adam Lambert had to much sugar in his tank or whatever. And there was no off the chart hot chick that made it towards the end. Take notes America, vote for the moderatly talented, extremely sexy blonde next time.

So apparently the American Idol winner Kris Allen did an acoustic rendition of Kanye West's "Heartless" during the season. And he did it again on Late Night with Conan O'Brien Jimmy Fallon. I'll just say that I could hear America's collective panties drop during that performance. And, I'll admit the boy sure got some soul. I wouldn't care as much usually but it was Kanye song I think I can sing better if I was hogtied and had ants crawling up my legs. Oh, here's the performance:


No comments:

Post a Comment