Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Common is Dow Jones

Common is pretty ill when it comes to the mic. In fact, rollin' up today into the 7-Eleven, I blasted "I Used to Love H.E.R." by the Chicago rapper in my hooptie. Now he's apparently acting.

Smokin' Aces. Wanted. Street Kings. And soon, Terminator Salvation. I see him as a too cool for school consigliere to a mafia or gang but not some parody filming jive turkey.

So with that said, this is his Funnyordie.com vid (click here to watch) for Dow Jones, which is basically a blaxploitation look at the economy. Common takes out the whiteys in this one. And when Dow Jones gets down, he's always up for the ladies.

Not really my kinda modern blaxploitation fare. I reserve that for Black Dynamite. Trailer below. Yes, they actually made this movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment