Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Um. Ew.

Shia not shy about his mama.

To my rusty trusty knowledge, I do not believe I have made a post mentioning Shia LaBeouf. To me, he's become a surprise as far as who's active in the Hollywood, celebrity consciousness. I mean, come on, the dude was on Even Stevens as late as six years ago playing, to what I thought, was a teen with very skewed developmental issues. Of course, that's what Disney told him to do: "act your craziest and times that by 100."

Anyways, the Hollywood machine has been good to Shia, who went from bit parts in Constantine, Holes, and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle to top-billing in Disturbia, Indiana Jones 4, and Transformers. This all leads to his current tabloid/celebrity status. (BTW, remember the sister in Even Stevens. Her name is Christy Carlson Romano. I thought she would have the bigger career after the show. Still F'able, though.)

Oh, look, Shia thinks his mom is sexy naked:
“Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother,” he says. “She’s an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren’t my mother, as sick as that sounds.”

According to the interview, which Star magazine says it obtained, while the “Transformers” star was growing up, his mother often liked to walk around the house naked, even when young LaBeouf’s young friends were over.


I'm all for heartwarming complements directed at the woman who carried you inside her and let you slide down her gooey trap. That's fine and all. But social taboos are social taboos. And Shia LaBeouf alleged admitted to a social taboo. This would be fine if his mom was 22, blonde, had shapely D-cup boobs, non-elastic skin, and would actually let me have ice cream after dinner. Um, did I admit to a social taboo as well? You might as well equate sex with your mom with going back home for a family reunion. You're there for a while, you love what's going on, then you realize why you hate it there. Then, you start despising yourself for going.

No comments:

Post a Comment