Friday, May 15, 2009

Larry Fitzgerald is Not Merely Just a Man

A Cardinal gives a Steeler-sized whoopin'

JockLife.com has video of all out badass receiver Larry Fitzgerald, Jr. (except for his name, there's absolutely nothing "junior" about him) being challenged by a blogger, of all people, to a poetry slam gun fight nice debate foot race. On the line: the blogger's $1200 camera. Needless to say, Fitzy would get the best of the blogger. But I'd love to point out how confident this blogger was when he said "I think I can beat Larry Fitzgerald." (For his efforts, he also lost his size 12 shoes on his feet in a second race.) I love how bloggers, like me, have the courage and confidence to talk shit about people from the privacy and protection of their home. But when it comes to confronting the person, bloggers wilt like month-old bread in the pantry. I don't know about you other bloggers, but I still think Manny Ramirez is a wanker. NOW I will challenge him to a home run derby. I can wager my glasses for his dreads.


A side opinion, I still think Larry Fitzgerald is the best football player today.

No comments:

Post a Comment