Wednesday, May 6, 2009

iPanties. iHorny.

Finally, an iPhone app I can get behind.

The other day, I posted a story on the iPhone and how I've sworn to not buy one in its currently incarnation. Maybe now, I can make some "bones" to get one. Get it, bones? Oh, yeah, I haven't explained the "nuts" and bolts of this post. I'm so smart. Ha.

So, the iPhone includes a touch screen feature to unlock the screen lock on the phone. "Slide to unlock" is that feature. Self-explanatory, right? So, some one was ingenious, and apparently perverted, enough to add that same concept to panties, as you can see in the picture above, which was cleverly dubbed iPanties.

Yes, you can believe I have imagined all the possible double entendres, crazy euphemisms, and implicated situations I can make with these undies. For example, "do I use my finger or my whole hand to unlock it?" is one. And "my mouth has to be next to the 'receiver,' right?" is a lame but considered phrase. Either way, I think this is the hottest yet geekiest thing I've seen this week next to the hot chicks in Star Trek clothing. You know, the ones in the light blue shirts always die. Trekkies live!

No comments:

Post a Comment