Thursday, May 7, 2009

F*ck! These Guys are Awesome!

Beer pong physics...and straight-out sickery...at its best.


My Working Titles for this Post: "Beer Pong: Where REALLY Amazing Happens," "Two Boys and a Cup," "That's a Whole Lotta Balls," and "I Think I Just Creamed My Pants."

But I chose the title at top because these guys are impossible, impossibly sick with their beer pong shots. I do not claim to be easily amazed, which kinda says to me that I've been awfully serious lately. (**Attempts to pull brick out of ass**) But, by God, these guys couldn't have had a better, thought out video to make than this one. Of course, these guys being college students probably didn't do their homework and have no ambition at all besides beer pong.

Still, kudos. And who said slackers can't be amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment