Monday, May 4, 2009

Cocaine Goes Digital, Still Highly Addictive

And coming soon to the iPhone: the heroin app.

I've vowed not to get an iPhone in its current incarnation. I mean, despite the cool features and apps you can download, my thumbs are simply too fat to type on the screen, and, of course, fat nerds like me have to get the texting and the typing and whatnot with relative ease.

But despite that, I think this iSnort app that I came across maybe the least productive yet most downloadable app you could get. It's cocaine that's less harmful for you. LESS harmful. All you need are a credit card and a rolled-up dollar bill. And soon enough, you're Tony Montana with a mountain of blow on your desk.

A demonstration, please:


At least, it's not as lame as this app. This legitamizes the "how can you keep an idiot busy" question.

No comments:

Post a Comment