Friday, May 15, 2009

High School Pottery Class Just Got Sexier, Pedophilier

Pedo-safe Bozo the Clown here to cover up a teen's cooch.

In the annals (heh, annals) of recorded history, the public has often clamored to the sight of celebutantes spreading eagle and revealing feline. But all is not well with this story unless you are absolutely looking to be a target of law enforcement authorities. (I'm such a hypocrite.)

A girl in Citrus Park, Florida said she didn't want any panty lines showing when she decided to go commando for her pottery club yearbook photo. But what the hapless 16-year-old didn't expect was some "clitterati" to show through in the published photos. Hence, her classmates got to see another side of her and she has automatically become the most popular girl at school. The whole internet is abuzz over this girl's cooch. (The Inquistr has the non-Bozo but blurred yearbook pic.)

"Who's to blame" seems to be the much heralded issue in this incident, but at least she got to be in the freakin' yearbook. I was pretty much left out of my school's book in eighth grade. I remembered I was there for picture day and everything. Maybe if I had spread open my butt cheeks, everything would have been fine. Oh memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment