Saturday, May 30, 2009

Damn You, Jeremy Piven!

Why must you make it so hard to hate you and even harder to like you? Mr. Piven, aka Ari Gold, is featured in the new trailer for The Goods, a movie centered on a traveling salesman who promises to sell 200 cars from a dealership in two weeks.

There is no doubt that Jeremy Piven is an outstanding actor and maybe one of the best comedic actors in Hollywood today. My problem is that cloud hanging over his head called Entourage. Sometimes I just want to kick my TV down with all the lame brained bullcrap that's being flung at my face from the likes of Johnny Drama and Vinny Chase and E and Turtle. I don't know, it has no relatibility. Then, kick start the cuss maching because Piven's Ari Gold comes roaring and he lights a fire into the show. Piven: good actor, wrong show.

LLOYD!

No comments:

Post a Comment