Friday, May 29, 2009

That is So Not Fair...

With a face like that, you start considering beastiality.

Not that I could or actually did. **nervous laughter** This weekend might be the most underrated movie weekend on the summer docket, despite Disney/Pixar continuing its plans for world domination in the form of Up. ($50 says this one is a shoe-in for Best Animated Feature at the Oscars.) From what I can tell, Up has a fat Asian kid, an old dude voiced by Ed Asner, who by the way does an excellent job voicing the white collar, bougeous dude in The Boondocks, and Dug the Dog. While Wall-E had its titular character who said two things the whole movie, Up's selling point is Dug who talks through a collar that reads his thoughts.

All together now...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

The other movie released this weekend is Sam Raimi's Drag Me to Hell. (ORIGINAL POST) This should be refreshing to see director Raimi's return to his horror/thriller roots. I mean, he did do Evil Dead! And you know how nerds and fanboys love Evil Dead. (I, unfortunately, not being one of those dudes.) But it's been getting good reviews and I personally would love to see both of these movies this weekend. That's provided that I cleanse my butthole of this relocation that I have. Damn, I have to be the ultimate procastenator.

What? Shut up and play the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment