Monday, May 25, 2009

She's a Braver Woman Than I

[WWTDD/Flynet Exclusives] Let's just say there's nothing much on her body under that box.

(Did I infer that I was a woman?) I have no clue what a Charlotte Gainsbourg is. But she's apparently some actress from France, home of tight mime shirts, hairy armpits on women, and war deserters. (That was my only way to get at least one Memorial Day reference in on any post today.)

She made her presence stateside recently with the notion that no one sees her changing bikinis on a public beach. It's something that wouldn't translate well with jurisdictions in the lower 48, but I will assume that this is just another day on the French Riviera next to hot and sweaty Frenchmen who twist their pencil-thin moustaches and say "Uh huh huh huh." (How many stereotypes have I fit in already?)

Anyways, WWTDD and Flynet, the links in the caption, have the uncensored pictures. I thought I could share this with you being that I'm working and you're probably not. And if that's so, I envy. God, do I envy you.

No comments:

Post a Comment