Friday, May 29, 2009

Let's Bait an Emmy Nomination

We're gonna have to wait for July until we know who will be nominated for this year's Primetime Emmy Awards. Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello is making his dream Emmy nomination picks. They're all not half-bad and I agree with most of them. But I can't agree anymore than to bait a nomination for Danny McBride in Eastbound and Down. His mastery playing a past his prime, washed up, out-of-work baseball player is astounding, to say the least. He makes living in denial the funniest shit ever. Although, if I did live in denial...I think I am...then it wouldn't really go down like that as a sitcom. But if you have not seen Eastbound or his work in Pineapple Express or his short screen time on Tropic Thunder or The Heartbreak Kid, didn't you're f--cking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment