Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This Week's Catch-22: Lindsay Lohan

I don't think I've dove into the Lindsay Lohan discussion yet. I did have the biggest, "pedophile-like" obsession over Lindsay. My God, the days that passed with me thinking about how I can hope to motorboat her were endless.

Of course, time passes when a young teen turns into a 20-something person with a crazy obsession for coke, cigarettes, alcohol, weight loss, and sex. But enough about me, Lindsay is the focus.

Nevertheless, Lindsay, despite all the abuse she has put on her frame, she still has a nice albeit messed-up body. She's quite crazy too. But Catch-22: is Lindsay still desirable? The papparazi still think so.

With that, here's Lindsay doing an eHarmony dating spoof, coming just weeks after her break up with girlfriend Samantha Ronson.

No comments:

Post a Comment