Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cooter Shooter: Mmmm. Randomness.

[Warming Glow] Introducing...my lunch!

Ok, I am Asian. But not the Korean Asian that just eats anything on four legs and has an adorable look on its face before getting devoured. With that said, look at the adorable puppy. Look at it. Look at it. Doesn't he look deliciously adorable with relish on his back?

Car Chase with Benny Hill Music:



I agree with most of my fellow internet perverts geeks that anything is best with Benny Hill in the background. Of course, this applies to broadcasted murder, sex, snuff films, and, you guessed right, Two Girls in a Cup (WTF is my fixation with that?)

Dayman! Fighter of the Nightman!

WhyTF was I not told about this performance? On April 18, the guys from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia did a live theatrical version of "The Nightman Cometh" from its season four finale. In the ep, Charlie, who I think is the Most Valuable Character in the whole series, makes a musical about his insane, inhalant-induced song "Dayman."

Essentially, you have to be an educated stoner to love this show full of sarcasm and biting fravolity all over the place.

Again, though, WHY THE FUCK wasn't I told about the live show? I totally had nothing to do that night. I'm only a car ride away from L.A. F*CK!

What Happens When Ice-T Needs Money:

Ok. I could live with Ice-T doing Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. Primetime TV cop is a role not to sneeze at. But the man who once wanted to kill all cops is providing the voice of a talking mule. This trailer for Tommy and the Cool Mule should just provide enough fodder and criteria to list it on the IMDB Bottom 100.

Oh look! It's Hercules!

No comments:

Post a Comment