Monday, April 27, 2009

Douchebaggery, Miami-Style

The killer douche...made...a fresh and clean getaway. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am depressed on this Monday of Mondays. Aside from the downfall I've seen in my personal life, I'm probably bearing witness to the last Chuck of all-time tonight. I could say a thousand things about the show and give you reasons to watch it. But one episode viewing is enough to make up your mind on the validity and the entertainment factor it holds.

With that said, my Mondays, for at least the next couple of weeks, are spoken for as far as television viewing (How I Met Your Mother, wrestling [Yeah, I still watch wrestling. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it?!]). The schedule does not include CSI:Miami, which I consider the inbred cousin-sister-brother of CSI [Colon] and CSI [Colon] The One with the Chick from 'Providence' with the Hard to Pronounce Last Name and the Dude Who Had No Legs in 'Forrest Gump' but Suddenly Got New Legs at the End. I have turned to other blogging sites to seek solace on a day full of melancholy and embarrassing sadness (Yes, bloggers get emotional, too). It wasn't until 4:15 p.m. that I could get the remedy I need on such a day. That's when I caught on with the best sunglasses wearing, one-liner saying, red-headed B-movie star that actually has steady work on a prime time television serial.

David Caruso, begin your incoherent one-line hijinx. YEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHH!!!



I suggest playing this on days when you believe you are less than nothing. Witnessing douchebaggery is sometimes beneficial and uplifting. Too bad the same...can't be said...for the dead emo hipster. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment