Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Met This Guy Yesterday...


Couldn't get the camera out to take a pic, but, by God, his chin and forehead were bigger than I imagined.

Palm Springs is definitely not Hollywood. I'm glad I can clear that up with my friends back in Texas, who still think I'm in the "glamourous" part of California after three years.

With that said, I met Kevin Weisman. You know, Marshall from Alias? You know, the hobbit-loving guy from Clerks II? The guy who has the freakishly huge forehead, nose, and chin and I'm still amazed that he's not a year-round Mardi Gras float. Me being sick and all but with the itch to just bust the F' out of my abode, I met Mr. Weisman over a game of cards. This is the un-teenth occasion that I have come across somebody from TV or movies or in the semi-celebrity realm of poker out in this Desert hole. The previous times meeting these people included me freaking the f**k out over who he/she was.

But this occasion, I was too sick and too "wise" (eh, get it) to start bombarding Mr. Weisman with questions about Alias or Jennifer Garner or Michael Vartan or, for that matter, Victor Garber (hello? TV nerd here!) Mr. Weisman wouldn't be that big for you to identify. For that matter, I've already met Willie Garson (bald gay dude with glasses in the Sex and the City movie and series), Sara Rue (the once fat chick who had top-billing on her own TV show on ABC called Less Than Perfect), Kristy Gazes (female professional poker player who I essentially freaked the f**k over and eventually forced out of the poker room for me being too rowdy over her appearance), and Ricki Lake (we all know who she is...I took 100 dollars from her...score!) I know, big celebrities.

I find it funny that I meet the actors and actresses here in California and I've met the professional sports figures in my home state. I mean, I've met Nolan Ryan. And I've gotten thisclose to Roger Clemens. Wow, if I only knew he'd been juicing. I've should have seen the signs. I did see him limp though as if he had something sharp go through his bum. (I was only writing what you were thinking...Gah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment