Wednesday, April 1, 2009

In Buffy News, Willow Gives Birth

Flashback: she was vibrant and young...and wore less clothes.

We officially have a Buffy baby. Your favorite red headed, flute-toting, spell-casting, kindergarten teacher, Alyson Hannigan, gave birth to a baby girl, People magazine reports. Hannigan apparently gave birth to baby Satyana a week ago yesterday. The child is the first for Alyson and husband Alexis Denisof, you know, the British guy on Angel and NOT the British guy on Buffy.

I have nothing too sarcastic to say about this birth except maybe that I was the one who impregnated her during a drunken three-way that included her How I Met Your Mother cast mate Cobie Smulders, who I also knocked-up in the process. (ORIGINAL MENTION OF THE "KNOCKING UP") That poor bastard hubby of hers will take up the fathering role from here on. Thanks, dude! And my work here is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment