Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cooter Suiter: One Line Thoughts for 4/21


The Rebel Force will be run by wookies. 'Nuff said.

Picture above is actually that of Iranian snipers and not wookies. But in your heart of hearts, Chewie's species don't need AKs to kick ass.

Lily Allen was on The View, essentially down-playing her real-life role as a "popwreck." I want to believe her, but I can't. That third nipple of hers is all the reason.

Apparently, The Fray likes "fish sticks" as well as the freakin' Grey's Anatomy band covers Kanye's "Heartless."

For the 10 millionth time, I will not Tweet. I refuse to do it. And, if, by God, you make me do it, I will burn your house down, pee on the ashes, burn the ashes, and take a dump on them. I mean it!

Yvonne Strahovski on Chuck provides us fanboys with the much-needed super female spy sexiness that we've sorely missed with Jennifer Garner's Sydney Bristow on Alias. Last night's episode was that proof. [Screen grabs here and video here. WARNING: White cotton panty action.]

I find a lot of irony that a Taco Bell in Indiana has been the hot bed for rampant sexual activity. The downer: it took kids who walked-in on the action in progress for the shit to be exposed. Video here.

Finally, get ready to make your own Godfather/"I got a horse head in my bed" jokes now. Story HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment