Thursday, April 2, 2009

Brüno Trailer Ünearthed...Ürethra...Ümbrella...

This week has been unforgivenly slow on Ze Cooter. I'm sick today. Liquids are coming out of orifices I've never knew I had. Too much?

How come it's the journalists that cause the greatest havoc?

No confused Kazakh journalists here. No uneducated English hip-hopper either. Sacha Baron Cohen is set to introduce the world to Brüno, the documentary-comedy featuring Cohen's third alter ego -- a gay fashion journalist from Europe. It looks like we're getting the same "fish-out-of-water" concept with Brüno where he attempts to embarrass unsuspecting people while in the guise of a writer learning about the cultures of America. But expect the results to be cringingly funny.

The SNSFW trailer features a swingers party, dildo self-defense, and what could be the most racially-charged act of cinema since Birth of a Nation. (That's right, I made a historical film reference. You forgot that I'm a film geek. You know, I'm a geek about everything. It's not your fault that you're two or three rungs under me on the ladder of awesomeness.)



No comments:

Post a Comment