Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This Dog Hates Your Guts


Parity is the greatest part of blogging these days besides anonymous abuse and insults toward entities that simply piss you off.

So, what better way to give you parity and abuse in one posting than to give you this newborn puppy in a teacup. And news flash for you: I am channeling all my hatred through this teacup puppy.

Why must this be the case? Because I'm in a hateful mood and I figure you can't blame me when something cute like a teacup puppy fills your screen. I mean, look at this son of a bitch. It's yawning and it's smaller than the size of the teacup! Plus, it's a judgmental racist.

And what's the concept of parity having to do with this posting. It's simply a nod to the cutest yet most sarcastic blog on Blogspot besides my own. I dare you to check it out.

Oh, yeah. This teacup dog thinks your mother's a whore and your father holds the money. The dog's words, not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment