Monday, April 13, 2009

Sunday Was Easter, Weird


I have officially "Perezed" this pic. Did you know Kristin Davis had a Hitler 'stache?

I was actually happy to go to church on Sunday, however long I haven't gone and however the time I went (8 a.m., but sure beats sunrise services). I followed the Catholic tradition of going to church on the "biggie" days of the year. The other days beside Easter, under unofficial Christian protocol, are on Christmas and when you desperately want God to do something for you. Don't think you haven't asked for something from God one day and then, the other days, it's a simple output of the Creator. Don't put him on the backbruner, dammit!

Anyways, Easter weekend fell on the same weekend the droves of gay men decided to show up in my sleepy town. You know, it's the fabulous day of the year for the male homosexual persuasion: White Party Weekend. It's unique to find out the lore behind the weekend. You find out things like what exactly the 25,000 or so gay men do on this particular weekend, no details included. The thing off-putting was that I live just down street from my town's gay central and I could literally hear and see the Party go down. There was a freakin' ferris wheel there! A big gay ferris wheel. Needless to say, I reveled and detested the fact of the party being just screaming distance away. But you gotta admit, they have some cool ass music. Damn, that music is hot.

Fitting into the day of the White Party, I decided willingly to watch Sex and the City: The Movie On Demand. Why you ask? Eh. I don't know either. I mean, the day just seemed destined to have me sit in on two hours of estrogenic hijinks and talk of Louis Vuitton handbags and shoes! SHOES! I really haven't watched the series and something about seeing Samantha have sex is just icky. The movie was cute, for the most part. Then, I made the required subsequent vomiting after viewing the movie. Freakin' SJP. She's not as hot as she used to be in the early 90s. Dude, I just remembered. She was in the First Wives Club. Eck, how am I rehashing these chick flicks?

I also watched Chuck On Demand as well. This show's pretty underrated for NBC, but, then again, they promo the hell out of Heroes and Medium and nothing really comes of it so I figure the same is happening to Chuck. I actually like this show and plan to watch tonight's new one coming on at 9 p.m. That's if my fancy is put off at that point. I mean, I watched freakin' Sex and the City and heard a gay disco go down feet away.

Eh. No more blogging. I figure this is filler just to get back on track after a whole week of getting sick and spreading it. Those herpes flare ups are awfully inconvenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment