Friday, April 24, 2009

Cooter Shooter: Friday Afternoon's Suck: The Anticipation Kills Me


My twisted vision of what Fiddler on the Roof would look in 1994.

I hate Friday afternoons. All you do is wait until the end of your work week but it feels like the longest wait of all time. Longer than Brady Quinn waiting in the green room of the NFL Draft in 2007. With that said here's what I've been looking at in my hungover yet obsessive-compulsive state of mind.

I'm on "State" Watch

I am holding on to my balls for the 7/14 release of The State on DVD. I realized that, albeit random, this ensemble of sketch comedy geniuses (?) made some pretty good shit over the years. Role Models, Wet Hot American Summer, Reno 911!. Who can argue? They made "I'm gonna put my balls in it!" a national phoenomenon.


Everyday is a Wainy Day. Oh, look: Sperm.

Today, I discovered a web series from State-member David Wain called Wainy Days. (Apparently, he meant to say Rainy Days but put his name in there instead. CLEVER!) Anyways, I've spent much of the day watching the first two seasons of these 4-6 minute episodes. Wain is very imaginative and carries on that stroke of genius he instilled in Wet Hot in to these episodes. (He's the one capable of making Christopher Meloni hump a refrigerator with such drama.) Yet one thing puzzles me? How does a guy with Wain's look gets put into situations where he's having sex all the time? Hmmm. I mean there's a part where he does Julie Bowen (the blonde chick from Happy Gilmore). How does he hook that up? Anyways, season four is around the corner. Catch up with the show at mydamnchannel.com.


Lil' Wayne Charms the Pants Off The View Ladies

Lil' Wayne looked like a cross of Austin Powers, Whoopi Goldberg, and Boy George on Friday's The View. Wait. Lil' Wayne was on The View? Zoinks!

Anyways, the ladies poke and prod at his body over all the tattoos he has. And don't forget them shiny-ass teeth. They also veer into Wayne's recreational drug use. I call shenanigans on Wayne "not needing drugs."

He must be the biggest BS-er. His virginity story doesn't do him well either.

One Last "State"-ment

It's a bunch of Jewish comedians making a mockery of devout Catholic Italians. Remember, it's for the POPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment