Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Something Tells Me Gina Carano is F**ked

There's absolutely nothing sexy about the "rear naked choke."

Let's preface here. I know as much about MMA as I do about the furry fetish, which is very little. (See, I almost led you to believe I know all about furry/mascot sex. Well, I don't. So, rasberries, bitch!) But I do know a little to get me by, just like how the hell I know what's going on when I first followed Lost this past season. Plus, there's a little thing called Wikipedia. That, like my affliction for staring at asses, male or female (WTF?), I DO do alot. Heh. Do do.

Anyways, MMA has a super female fight fest coming up between the sextacularly tough Gina Carano and the fugtacularly rough Cris "Cyborg" Santos. The Brazilian Santos talked to some MMA reporter douche for a website, which that alone says "reputible journalism," and got to brass tasks demonstrating what she would do to Carano...on the reporter douche.

Here's the vid. You can fast forward to the 4:13 mark for nitty gritty:

For someone nicknamed "Cyborg," she really puts on that Ivan Drago impression. I think she will "break" my beautiful Gina-bear. I mean, the reporter douche looked virtually dead.

On the plus side, I think I just stained my pants. Was I turned on by this near snuff film? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment