Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Induce Vomiting Now

Ok. Ok. Bashing Spencer and Heidi has become so out of style and so overrated that it has become the Tamagachi of this decade. You know, those stupid ass digital pets you feed and play with and it dies when you over feed it. You know, just like the media overfeeding the Pratts' superbloated ego. But, my God, have you even sat down one moment to hear them speak?

Here's their appearance on Jimmy Fallon:


I had to quit after about a minute in the interview because I was totally feeling this morning's breakfast burrito coming up. Too late.

(**Pause from bloated vomitice)

And if that weren't enough, Spencer might be on a warpath with "weatherman" Al Roker, after Monday's Today Show in which Roker pressed Heidi about being "proud" of what they did on I'm a Celebrity...


And here's Spencer's mega douchey response. I think I could die from all of this. Could anyone die from over douchieness?

No comments:

Post a Comment