Friday, June 12, 2009

Ashley Tisdale Makes Obama Blush

I am exactly one whole day older than Ashley Tisdale.

I actually have nothing of point to say to that except that it makes me feel like I'm close to her already.

Anyways, Tisdale is one of those chicks I knew would be important enough to get my (balls') attention. And if being on The Suite Life with Zack and Cody weren't enough to grab my attention (because, apparently, that's all I watched during college), she shook her lil' ass around with the High School Musical folk.

Speaking of hot lil' pieces of girly mess shaking their asses, Ashley danced circles around an Obama-impersonator on some Spanish show or something. Don't ask me. I wish Ashley danced on my pelvis. Seriously, like stomping on my nuts and shit.

(You can tell how horny I've been in today's posts. Good Lord, I shouldn't be blogging right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment