Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh, What to Do, What to Do

What I've been doing the past few days

The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I actually hate this week. What with all the reports of David Carradine's autoerotica asphyxiation and all this talk about Heidi and Spencer getting tortured. I'm at the point where I'm not giving two fecal nuggets about anything. And in all honesty, I'm waiting on that $50 million lottery ticket to wind up in my hands. Damn you ball-breaking government and your restrictions on online gambling. That shit was my meal ticket.

Anyways, for someone like me who has to actually work for a living rather than bat my eyelashes at air conditioning repairmen who inexplicably work in the family business, I shall stay humble, roll up my pant legs, and be the good writing monkey that I am. (Damn, am I rambling or am I putting my personal shit out there.)

Here's a summary of thoughts I've had for the past two days:

-I'm incredibly broke (not a good thing to admit)
-I'm incredibly lethargic (another thing to omit)
-I'm incredibly attracted to girly-girls (while, admittedly, turning into one myself. Whoops.)
-And I'm at the point where I want the next NBA season to begin.

Where the fuck am I going at with all this?

I guess I was hoping for another Network-style kinda verbal outbreak. I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it! At least I'm getting paid rather ridiculously for an incredibly lazy job. (Now I'm just towing the line on things I shouldn't say.)

No comments:

Post a Comment