Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Alec is My Favorite Baldwin

That's what's making news today. Really. At least in my crazy drug-addled, alcoholic, revved-up hormonal mind o' mine.

Seriously, though, it's stuff like his Sanford & Son therapy session with Tracy Morgan on 30 Rock that shows his real genius and range. It kinda also makes you forget that he called his daughter with Kim Basinger a "thoughtless little pig." (Remember that? Refresher here.)

Anyways, he has an interview with Playboy set to hit newstands this week, and, in it, he talks about his aspirations to retire from the acting game in 2012. It's a bummer for me because it kinda tells me when the perceived demise of 30 Rock will happen. So ZOMG, if they don't write in that Jack-Liz love storyline, then I don't know what...

No comments:

Post a Comment