Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Met This Guy Last Night


He's 37-years-old. WTF?!

So. I went out for the third straight alcohol-fueled night in the dirtbag desert. Night 1 was a drama-filled birthday outing. Night 2 was almost about the same. Night 3 was interesting. After serving a carne and pollo asado barbecue to these four L.A. chicks who were visiting my roommate, my crew stepped it out to a rather raucous yet L.A.-like nightclub.

There, more alcohol was added but a hella lot more sweat was in the occasion. I mean, what with all my Dance Fever aspirations. Anyways, in the middle of the club was this boyish all-American guy no taller than 5'9" sticking out like a sore thumb. Sure enough, to my friend's confirmation, it was that dude who played the gay guy on Dawson's Creek. For those who are as smart as I am and can identify whom's whom in Hollywood, the guy was Kerr Smith. The guy was just chilling out at the club and trying to run game with his own entourage of guys who totally looked older than he was. I slapped hands with him and asked him about his next project, a TV project for midseason on the CW. Recently, he starred in My Bloody Valentine and was on Eli Stone.

Anyways, me being the "Turtle" of any small group of guys, I tried hooking him up with a nice bachelorette party with my stupid ass dance moves, of which I was tagged the "Bad Dancing Guy" with another stupid ass bachelorette party. If I wasn't too drunk and sweaty with the dancing, I coulda sworn one of those tall, nice figured bridesmaids was wearing no underwear at all.

I spoke to Kerr once more after and he said he came all the way out from L.A. for bachelorette party hunting season. Yes, me too, I said. He's a cool guy and awfully handsome. I can't get over the fact that he's 37. And to think about 11 years ago, he was on TV making out with dudes on the Creek.

I should write a book about making friends with celebrities because my phonebook contacts list is rather shabby. No offense to you readers who are already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment